Proverbs 22:6

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Party

My daughter absolutely loves having parties and celebrating 'holidays'.  I typically do not have the desire to do those things.  I'm trying really hard to have those special days for her.

So, in celebrating Valentine's Day, we invited some other homeschool friends over for a V-Day party. 

Funfetti Cupcakes with Strawberry frosting

A game of Valentine's Day musical chairs

They had lots of fun playing this

Then there was the game of Valentine Beanbag Toss.

So thankful for our sweet friends

They had so much sugar, they were climbing the walls!

Exchanging Valentines

Since I'm not all that organized, it was rather confusing who got what card and from whom...

This was Gt's favorite Valentine and he gave it to me!
We had such a good time with our friends!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment