This blog post is way overdue.
We finished school on May 2nd this year.
We celebrated our last day of school by going to McDonalds,
(not my choice!)
and Joe Tucker Park.
So, now we start the adventure of 7th grade, 6th grade, 4th grade, and 2nd grade.
I am looking forward to it so unprepared!!
Typically by this time of summer,
I have completed all of my weekly schedules,
have the school room cleaned up and all ready to go and decorated,
have read through my lesson plans and have an idea of what I'm doing.
Well, not this year. Ha!
I have only 1 week scheduled.
My school room is a mess.
I have unused curricula... I don't like that word... all over the house waiting to be sold.
I have no real plan.
Let's hope I can get it together before August 1st!!
I plan to put a dent in it today.
We'll see.
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.
Life has been unusually crazy around here.
I hope to blog about how I'm all ready for the 2014-2015 school year soon!
Better get off of here, and get busy!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment