I was finally able to upload the video of
K going on the Space Shot ride at the US Space & Rocket Center.
K going on the Space Shot ride at the US Space & Rocket Center.
You can hear C scream, "You're gonna die!" after he gets shot up.
When I asked him how he felt, he responded, "I couldn't breathe!"
As soon as he got off the ride though, he wanted to do it again.
He quickly called up his dad and told him all about it.
When describing the ride to dad, he used the simile, "It was as fast as fire ants!!"
That caused many bystanders to chuckle.
(They are fast though!)
Aww, my little adrenaline junky.
I think he'd do just fine at Cedar Point. =)
When I asked him how he felt, he responded, "I couldn't breathe!"
As soon as he got off the ride though, he wanted to do it again.
He quickly called up his dad and told him all about it.
When describing the ride to dad, he used the simile, "It was as fast as fire ants!!"
That caused many bystanders to chuckle.
(They are fast though!)
Aww, my little adrenaline junky.
I think he'd do just fine at Cedar Point. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment