You can either read through my love for my copier machine,
Or skip toward the bottom where the link is located.
Either way, it's a good deal.
For those of you who know me, you know I love my copier!
If you don't know how much I love my copier machine, click here.
I bought my copier (Canon Image Class D320) six years ago.
I got it on sale for $150. (At the time it was $100 off the original price)
I have used it OFTEN for the last six years.
(yes that word was worth cap-locking & bolding & underlining) =)
My copier only keeps track of every time the Copy button is pushed or the print button is pushed on my laptop - not actually how many copies I'm making.
That number says 2400 copies,
But in all actuality, you could multiply that number by at least 3 and it still would underestimate the number of copies I have made.
I go through 1 toner cartridge every two years...
(Buying a store version of the toner lasts just as long as Canon's and is MUCH cheaper.)
Oh, and the copier comes equipped with a full toner cartridge (at least mine did), so I didn't have to buy a cartridge for 2 years.
I not only use my copier for making copies, but I connect it to my laptop and print things off the internet too.
I figured that even 2,400 copies costing $0.20 a pop would cost $480.
I buy store brand white paper in reams so it's cheaper - My last ream was $17.00.
Even factoring in the paper that you use + toner, it's still cheaper than taking it your library or post office and making copies, not to mention more time effective.
The only downside of the copier is that it is black toner only.
Sometimes I would like color copies...
But that's what my printer is for. =)
Ok, enough about my love affair with a copier machine...
I was browsing the Staples flyer
(and no, I'm not affiliated with Staples...We just have one real close to us, so that's the flyer I look at.)
And they have a Canon Image Class D420 on sale for $100 (Savings of $100).
If you were interested,
you might want to check it out here!
It has 4 1/2 stars out of 5 rating with over 100 reviews.
If you're planning on schooling for a while,
I think it's a good investment.
Oh, and have I mentioned, mine hasn't needed serviced in the six years I've had it.
(If I was superstitious, I'd knock on wood here.) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment