| For my southern friends: "Pop" is a fizzy drink, much like your coke. =) |
This great journey began in 2007, when my oldest son started Kindergarten. This blog will invite you on my continued homeschooling journey. My hope is that you find it entertaining, resourceful and/or helpful. For the school year 2020-2021, I have one child graduated and becoming certified in ethical hacking. One child is dually enrolled with a local community college for her senior year. And I'm teaching 8th and 10th grades to my other two.
Proverbs 22:6
Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Friday, February 1, 2013
He Can Read!!
My kindergartner was having the toughest time reading. I almost gave up thinking I'd try again next year. Books 1-8 were a real struggle for him. But all the sudden, it seemed to click and on this book, he read through it fairly smoothly. I'm so proud of his accomplishment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Garrett! One of my very favorite things about homeschooling- teaching each of my kids to read while snuggling on our big bed. Seems like how it should be.
ReplyDelete