I'm gonna start off by saying,
I'm such a geek!
Now that I've gotten that out of the way . . .
I'm super excited.
I created a grade book in Microsoft Excel.
My oldest is in sixth grade,
and I will have to keep grades next year,
so this is my test year to see how well this grade book works.
Not only will this help out at the end of the year when I turn in grades,
This will allow me to see how well the student is doing as the year progresses.
As an added bonus, it will show me where the student needs more work too.
Anyways, it calculates the individual grades.
And it calculates the total percentage & grade for each section (Phonics, Spelling, Lit, etc)
Plus it calculates the Year End Grade & GPA.
All I have to do is punch in the number correct & the total number of problems for each worksheet, quiz or test.
And Excel does the rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment